A conversation about our self love & yoga journey with Bianca Peterson
I spent a few days in australia with my beautiful friend Bianca and we had so many good belly laughs and very deep, fulfilling conversation. We got to know each other last year at our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training at the Practice in Bali – and it was beautiful to see how our life changed since this very intense experience we shared.
As I have many very wise inspiring friends, I thought it would be interesting for you to listen to a conversation we have about a specific topic. So this is not a typical interview – it’s a conversation. It’s very real. It’s very honest. We laugh a lot. And we talk about deep stuff – that we love. And I am very sure, it’s going to be eye opening for you as well.
Let’s talk about vulnerability, self love & very deep relationships
In this episode, you will learn more about:
- our experiences at our hatha yoga teacher training in bali
- how our life changed since then & how we evolved
- how yoga, meditation & pranayama helps you on the journey to your authentic self
- how vulnerability is key to more self love & deep relationships
- how you attract the people you want in your life
- how to show up as the highest version of yourself
- how to make decisions and react in a way that is aligned with your values
- what self love means to us
- the beauty of pranayama & the power of the breath
This episode is packed with lots of goodies and knowledge!
I would love to hear your feedback, your thoughts and any questions you might have. And please send me any suggestions or topics you want me to talk about in the future to email@example.com or on Instagram
Lots of Love,